REQUIREMENTS for RESULTS
YOUTH, ADOLECENT, and ADULT SPORTS TRAINING, EXERCISE PROGRAMS, DIETS
Any and all “exercise” programs are an ADDED STRESS to “hopefully” cause increased performance.
Before adding additional stress to a person’s system, there should be considerations of how to get ADEQUATE RESPONSE or RESULTS!
Proper or full response for RESULTS comes from NUTRITION and REST or TIME to accumulate and process nutrition for ADEQUATE RESPONSE!
Results of increased strength, endurance, and fat loss while lean muscle is gained, is about FACT BASED KNOWLEDGE and APPLICATIONS, NOT LUCK, CHANCE or a MAYBE!
TRUE KNOWLEDGE can and does allow for the PROVEN PROFESSIONAL, to PREDICT to a great degree and ACTUALLY “TEST” the following, to prove their program is PHYSICALLY CORRECT and actually is BUILDING HEALTH as well.
A TRULY FACT BASED PROGRAM WILL BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY “ENGINEER” YOUR SUCCESS!
TESTS, CHECKS, BALANCES, VERIFICATIONS TO “KNOW” IF A PROGRAM IS TRULY FACT BASED…
1) BODY WEIGHT DAILY– checked and logged (with diet consumption) for future adjustment.
2) RESTING, DESCENDING, WORKING HEART RATES DAILY- this is the ONLY TRUE ACCURATE way to “know” if the conditioning is improving, along with the RECOVERY being adequate before another workout is ready. (This is needed to be explained by the instructor or they are inept and unqualified.)
3) MEASUREMENTS EVERY THREE WEEKS- this is to actually denote place of actual physical changes and re-enforce progression from the perspective in size or inch changes and where.
4) PICTURES – EVERY THREE WEEKS- the actual VISUAL PERSPECTIVE for a full observation from an “outside view”. (Motivational also.)
5) ACCURATE BODY COMPOSITION- EVERY TWO WEEKS- either HYDROSTATIC or N.I.R. These two are the most CONSISTANT and most recognized for TRUE CHANGES of FAT and MUSCLE. This will be the MOST RESISTED BY NON-KNOWING INSTRUCTORS but “most important” verifier.
6) BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS – TWICE DAILY IF NEEDED – DIABETIC SAFE- if the program is truly balanced even diabetics will be able to gain muscle and loss fat WHILE BEING WITHIN THE NORMAL DIABETIC RANGES. Imagine what this means for balance for youth who mare in their FORMATIVE YEARS
7) BLOOD CHEMISTRY IMPROVEMENTS – EVERY THREE WEEKS- by the client’s Physician, this is to show and provide proof of the PROPER BALANCE OF NUTRIENTS IN DIET and or SUPPLEMENTATION.
HEALTH should be the major consideration for physical performance. If it is a “youth” it is even more important as the young person is in their “formative years” and they are in need of REQUIRED nutrients for adequate growth and the formation of all processes. Everyone should be aware of the facts that “certifications” do not “qualify” or make for competency! Be aware of the “EMOTIONAL” buy in by someone saying, “they like” this or that! Your health is your “life forces” and they are important long term. Get a program and instructor who can provide the above standards or you will be wasting your time and “paying twice!”
FOR MORE INFO: www.resultsareproof.com www.thegreatfitnessfraud.com
Or contact – Bert Seelman 520 327 2929 ©copyright Bert Seelman 2013